Paying for a car only when you really need it pays off more often than you think.
- You drive less than about 7,500 km a year by car?
- You don't need a car for your daily commute?
- You ride a bike and take the bus or train?
- You want to avoid costs for taxes, insurances and repairs?
- You want to be mobile in a sustainable way and make your contribution to climate protection?
Then you should check whether teilAuto car sharing is an alternative to owning your own car.
You can find the costs for teilAuto car sharing on the Tariffs page, the costs of a single trip can be calculated with our calculator. Our prices include fuel and full insurance.
Our social tariffs ensure that people with a small budget can use a car.