Carsharing with teilAuto Neckar-Alb - this is how you register!
Appointment: Please contact Mr. Christian Guhl via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange an introduction appointment with you. Basically, an introduction by telephone is also possible. The documents must be submitted in advance digitally by email.
We will need to validate your documents, so please bring the following ones with you:
- Complete application form
- Valid ID
- Valid driver´s license
- Account details
Additionally, if applicable:
- Naldo card
- Enrollment certification
Our opening hours are: Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The cost to get started (registration fee, deposit) can be paid by debit card, cash or bank transfer.
If a reduced rate applies to you, we will take the conditions into account when you visit.
The standard conditions for a single-user are:
- 9 Euro monthly standing charge
- 5 Euro for the access card one-time cost
- 50 Euro registration cost one-time
- 200 Euro deposit
- Your driving cost will be calculated based on the booked time and the driven mileage
- Booking cost 1 Euro via phone and 0.50 Euro via Internet or App
- Cost for gasoline, insurance, maintenance, and taxes are already included in your driving cost
- You can cancel the contract at the end of each month
You want to take care of the paperwork upfront? Then you are exactly right here. You can enter your data very easily and everything else will be done in our office. Please contact Mr. Christian Guhl via email: email@example.com so that we can arrange an introduction appointment with you.
When using the online registration, you will benefit from a reduced registration fee of 25 Euro instead of 50 Euro, for main customers and for second customers to 12,50 Euro instead of 25 Euro.
As a single user or the main user of a household, please register using the main contract form.
Has a household member already signed a main contract with us? In this way, other people can register with a second contract. The invoicing takes place exclusively via the main user.